- 10+ years of Industry Experience of product design, development and its complete cycle [Requirements, Design, Development, Testing, Pre-sales, User Feedback].
- Experience of working with multicultural, cross-location projects and teams.
- Good understanding of wireless systems, internet technologies and software technologies.
- Experience with Scrum, Agile, Lean, DDD, TDD and Design Patterns.
- Experience with remote working.
- Experience in team building, mentoring, providing feedback and evaluation.
- Knowledge of Linux Internals, 3GPP standards, System Engineering, ML/AI, Blockchain, IOT, web based products and cutting edge product development.
- Programming proficiency in C, Python, Shell Scripting, Matlab, Go (GoLang) and Assembly Language Programming, and experience of RTOS, Linux, ARM, ASN.1.
- Believe in following best practices for development and management.
- Hands-on experience with LTE/5G-NR Control Plane (both UE and eNB/gNB).
- Familiar with IOT protocols.
- Author of multiple scientific publications during whole career.
- Recipient of scholarship during Masters.
- Admin and author at WirelessCafe Blog.
- Experience of multiple failures.
StaTwigDecember 2016 - November 2017
- Prototyping blockchain based supply chain platform
- Design and Development of Voice to Voice Chat Bots
- Design and Development of visualization tools for real time data and blockchain
- Devops related different tasks associated with the flagship product.
- Mentoring the team to finish the product in time
Optimized Solution Inc. March 2017 - October 2017
IOT Embedded Engineer
- Prototyping IoT edge device design and development
- Designing Cassandra, Ignite and Kafka cluster
- Deployment of clusters using docker containers, docker swarm and kubernetes
SistelbandaSEPTEMBER 2014 - November 2016
- Design and Development of features for LTE HeNB L3 (RRC)
- Design and Development of features for LTE S1AP (HeNB)
- Design and Development of features for LTE X2AP (HeNB)
- Design and Development of Automatic Neighbor Relation Algorithms Enhancement in the ASN.1 Encoder and Decoders
Mymowireless SEPTEMBER 2010 - AUGUST 2014
- Design and Development of adaptation and abstraction layer on TI 6618 SCBP platform for UE Stack – PHY communication and MAC-PHY Interface.
- Design and Development of the LTE UE Protocol STACK solution.
- Porting of STACK on ARM Cortex A8, in kernel and user space.
- Debugging support for LTE Stack as a kernel module.
- Design documentation for development of LTE L2/L3 layers.
- Kernel porting support inclusive of kernel compilation and cross compilation of ARM specific LTE Stack executable.
- Design and implementation of product demonstration scenarios.
- Design and Development of ASN.1 Message encoders and decoders for LTE RRC.
- Design and Development of IPC mechanisms and exception handling in kernel mode.
- Design and setup of test environment for internal testing and unit testing of UE STACK.
- Design and Development of LTE Sniffer.
- Code Instrumentation.
- Pre-Sales Customer Interactions.
Xtreme Heights JANUARY 2009 - AUGUST 2010
- Developed CDMA intelligent modem for rural applications.
- Developed two Proof of Concepts using Intelligent Modem. (C and Linux)
- Converted two theoretical projects from scratch into commercially deploy-able product.
Hewlett Packard JULY 2008 - DECEMBER 2008
- Worked as an Intern during final semester of Masters.
- Developed a utility for a telecommunication project using Java (widely accepted and appreciated by the team).
- Got experience of working under multiple bosses, software development life cycle (SDLC) and IT related software development for telecommunication project.
Eclipse, Kdevelop, Visual Studio, CodeBlocks, Xamrian etc.
C, Go (Golang), Shell Scripts, Python, PlantUml
Protocols & Standards
LTE, SCTP, ASN.1, 3GPP
GNU Make, GCC, GDB, Gprof, Valgrind, Perf, time, uboot, QPST, CCS, Planner, Redmine, GIT , tftpboot, nfs, docker, TDD, DDD etc.
Linux (Fedora, Arch, Ubuntu, Embedded Linux etc.), MacOS
Beagle Board, ARMADA ARM Cortex A8, TI TMS320C54XX, Arduino, Raspberry Pi
Birla Institute of Technology And Science (BITS Pilani Campus)JANUARY 2007 - DECEMBER 2008
MASTER OF ENGINEERING (COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS)
Ujjain Engineering College, Ujjain JULY 2002 - JUNE 2006
BACHELORS OF ENGINEERING (ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINERING)
Projects, Papers And Publications
- Novel Peak Detection Algorithm for Biometric Signals (During Master's)
- Performance Analysis for 2-D Optical Orthogonal Codes for Optical CDMA Networks (using OptiSim) (During Master's)
- Cordless Hands Free Headphone for Landlines (During Graduation)
- DTMF Tone Generation Using TMS320C6711 Processor(During Graduation)
- Dynamic Channel Allocation Scheme for Wireless Mobile Networks (During Graduation)
- Software in C for adsorption system (During Graduation)
- Telephone Receiver without Dialing Section (During Graduation)
- Scaled Call Admission Control Algorithm For Guaranteed QoS in Next Generation Wireless Networks (using Matlab) (Graduate Thesis)
- A. Patankar, G. Tiwari and M. Patel, “4G: Next Generation Wireless System”, “Telecommunications” journal published by BSNL & DTE in January – February 2006, Vol. 56 Issue I, pp 84-88
- A. Patankar and K. Panwar, “Can 3G Affirm the Security Measures An Insight View”, National Conference on Business Technologies organized by Truba Institute of Technology and Science, Indore, M.P., India, March 13 – 15, 2009.
- A. Patankar and M. Sharma, “Adaptive Load Sharing Algorithm for Integrated Wireless Cellular Networks” National Conference on “Emerging Trends in Electronics and Technology” organized by Mahakal Institute of Technology, Ujjain, M.P. India, February 23 – 24, 2008.
- A. Patankar, A. Jadhav and S. Kumar, “Dual Call Admission Control Algorithm for Next Generation Wireless Mobile Communication Networks” IEEE International Conference on “Sensor, Signal Processing, Communication, Control, Instrumentation and Measurement” SSPCCIN’08, Pune India, January 3 – 5, 2008.
- G. Tiwari and A. Patankar, “Challenges in Next Generation Mobile Systems” National Conference on “Impact of Electronics & Communication on Rural Development” organized by Department of Electronics & Tele Communication, of Choksey Engineering College, Bilaspur, Chattisgargh, India, December 2005.
- G. Tiwari, A. Patankar and M. Patel, “4G: Next Generation Wireless System” All India Seminar on Mobile Communication and Future Trends organized by The Institution of Engineers (India) and BSNL, at Jabalpur, M. P., India, November, 2005.
- A. Patankar and S. Kumar, “A Modified MAC Behavior for Multimedia Traffic in WLAN for QoS Provisioning” presented at “Apogee-2008”, International technical festival organized by Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani (Rajasthan) India.
- A. Patankar and A. Jadhav, “Next Generation Network Security with Kasumi Algorithm” presented at “Apogee-2008”, International technical festival organized by Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani (Rajasthan) India.
- A. Patankar and S. Kumar, “Dual Call Admission Control Algorithm for Next Generation Wireless Mobile Communication Networks”, presented at “Apogee – 2007”, international technical festival organized by Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani (Rajasthan) India. (Got third prize under Electrical and Electronics Engineering Category)
- A. Patankar and M. Patel, “OFDM Technology & Next Generation Wireless Mobile Systems”, presented at the National Level Technical Paper Presentation held at UIT – RGPV, Bhopal (M.P.) India in November, 2005.
- A. Patankar and S. Agarwal, “Application of Neural Networks”, presented at technical symposium, held at IT – BHU, Varanasi, U.P., India, organized by IEEE, EES, and IEE, March 2006.
Gate Score (GATE : Graduate Aptitude Test of Engineering (All India))
- Year : 2005 Percentile : 91.17 Gate Score : 373
- Year : 2006 Percentile : 88.29 Gate Score : 345
Got third prize for paper:
- A. Patankar and S. Kumar, “Dual Call Admission Control Algorithm for Next Generation Wireless Mobile Communication Networks”, presented at “Apogee – 2007”, international technical festival organized by Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani (Rajasthan) India.
- Project proposal titled “Biometric Identification based automatic payment system” selected in “Xplore New Automation Award 2008”
Extra Curricular Activities
- Placement Volunteer for M.S. Communication Engineering.
- Editor and Designer of Higher Degree Year Book (Batch 2006 – 2008)
- Hosted the Annual Function of the College for Consecutive two years in 2004 & 2005
Interests and Activities
- Like to utilize free time in learning new things
- Like to surf net for vital information
- Like to work on projects and technical papers
- Like to trouble shoot the technical problems.
- Blogging, Programming, exploring new technologies, and working on research oriented wireless projects.
- Positive and Right Attitude
- Creative and Innovative.
© 2015 Curriculum Vitae All Rights Reseverd | Design by W3layouts